Total of 18836 firms and businesses for sale today Wednesday 20th September 2017
£50 per listing until sold! Time to Sell Your Business? List your Business for Sale with www.firmsforsale.co.uk. Login now!
Finance And Services:

Business For Sale. Online & Mail Order Based Cash Register/tills/epos Systems

LISTING DETAILS
Firms For Sale ID:
34712
Vendor reference:
CG080
Vendor website:
     
Printer Friendly
      
Contact Seller
      
Goto Website
More Like This
      
Email Search
      
Add Notes
BUSINESS DETAILS
Location:
Primary sector:
Secondary sector:
Asking price:
£375,000  
Turnover / revenue:
£900,000
Net profit / cashflow:
Undisclosed
Years established:
15
Trading hours:
Websites: 24/7 Office: 08:30 16:30 Monday to Friday
Number of employees:
1
Employees / staffing:
The business model has been developed in such a way that it is a very simple business to run. One of the owners works 4 days a week within the business. The other is very much part time. The business occasionally utilises additional part time administration workers during busy periods. It must be noted that the business is NOT dependant on the owners.

OTHER DETAILS
Support and training:
Vendor will provide a comprehensive handover to ensure a seamless transition and continuity of trading, this should be relatively straight forward based on the current business model.
Business is relocatable:
Yes
Business is web-based:
No
Business is home-based:
No
PROPERTY DETAILS
 
Image Not Found
BUSINESS DESCRIPTION
Highly Profitable Online & Mail Order based Cash Register/Tills/EPOS Systems Supplier
Ref. CG080
Location : Relocatable
Asking Price: OIRO GBP 375,000 plus stock at valuation
This well established and highly respected business has been trading successfully for some 15 years and specialises in the supply of electronic cash registers, tills, EPOS systems and associated consumables to retail establishments, councils, public sector bodies and national companies covering the whole of the UK and to a lesser extent overseas. The majority of sales are online (circa 75%) with the remaining 25% coming via mail order.
Their client list is vast (in excess of 60,000 historical customers) and includes major retail outlets, breweries, pubs, clubs, restaurants, designer outlets, fast food outlets, hospitality venues and corner shops! The company is also an approved/nominated supplier to many public sector bodies. The business can cater for any sized sales outlet and as such offers a huge range of solutions at extremely competitive prices.
Whilst best known for its large range of electronic cash registers (ECR s) from global market leaders including the likes of Sharp and Casio, the company supplies complimentary products and consumables including till rolls, EPOS software and spare parts. The majority of items are available to be shipped ex stock.
The business has long established supply agreements in place to access all of the main brands within the market and this enables them to keep abreast of new technology as and when it is made available to ensure clients current and future needs are maximised. It also has excellent buying power which enables the business to import direct and be highly competitive. It has taken the business many years for the business to develop and secure the highly valuable supply agreements it has in place and as such there are only a few other companies who are able to provide similar solutions.

Expansion Potential
The business has expanded and enjoyed steady growth over recent years, however, it still
has widespread opportunities for further growth and development not least in the B2B market.

There is a vast range of additional complimentary product possibilities that would be superb additions to the business for increasing its online sales.

The brand and reputation has been forged. The company is ideally positioned for a new owner wishing to expand the business and take it through its next natural period of growth and increased profitability. There are many avenues to develop this.

Integration into an existing e commerce operation would also be straightforward.

As well as the above the business could develop a more sophisticated online sales and marketing campaign to develop the company itself and its brand name. Further promotion and the development of an App may also represent new revenue opportunities.

EPOS is a significant area of growth, especially as the profit margins are high. Currently this is a small proportion of sales but recurring revenues are growing.

Market / Competition / Non-Competition Agreements
The business is very much geared to online sales and marketing. As already mentioned the business’s own website enjoys very impressive organic rankings and feedback and also enjoys excellent exposure via other portals.